Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guess who's having the BEST DAY EVER??!?!?!

Yeah, it's this guy. First off, check out the new blog header. Many thanks go out to Mr. Patrick Brower. He's the best of the best.
-Second, Dynamite swoops in outta nowhere and announces that they're doing TARZAN comics!!! How awesome is that? Here's one of the covers to the first issue
I have to admit, my love of Tarzan comes straight from the 70's/80's Filmation cartoon. Take a peak:
-This cartoon blew me away when I was a kid.
-So then, let's move on to comics. AQUAMAN #1 comes out tomorrow and if you're lucky enough to be in Chicago, you HAVE to go over to Challengers Comics and pick up a FREE GOLDFISH when you buy a copy!!!!.
Finally, my life long dream of being a GHOSTBUSTER becomes a reality!!! Tomorrow, Ghostbusters #1 goes on sale, and your collection is NOT complete without the Jimmy PS Hayes cover!!
It's being sold EXCLUSIVELY at Challengers Comics. Now, if you're not in Chicago, you can pick one up here. And you'll have my eternal gratitude. Oh yeah, on top of all this, there's a new HAWKMAN comic coming out tomorrow. For me, the only way it could get better is if scientist discovered the cure for diabetes was having sex with Paris Hilton.





No comments:

Post a Comment