Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're done here.

I'm not sure if it was the Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard or Peter Cetera who said "Everybody needs a little time away". But, no matter who it was, right now, that's what I need. For the past few months, I haven't been......let's just say.....feeling like "myself", and leave it at that. So, I've decided to step back, take care of myself FIRST (for once) and get back to where I need to be. Where is that? I'm not quite sure. BUT, when I figure it out and get there, I guarantee you, I'll be back. And, I'll be electrifying again..something even I have to admit that I haven't been in quite a long time.
-I'm also taking a break from reviewing comics for Geeks of Doom, if you've never been there, it's an excellent website and I highly recommend you go there daily. They're great people, bringing you the finest of news. I will still be using my Twitter account, so make sure and pay attention to that. It's pretty much the only place that you'll be able to "catch up" with me.
-So, in advance I'd like to wish you all a Happy 4th of July, Happy Labor Day, Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year. Pardon me if I forgot something. Until next time, I'd like to leave with you something that will make you laugh, and, in a funny sort of way, remind you of me. Take care!





-Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment