Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I quit!

Today, I quit. I'm not quitting this blog or giving up on anything important, but after taking inventory, I realize that there's a number of things that I'm doing that are hurting me more than helping me, and when you boil that down, it's just plain stupid that I continue to do these things.
So, today I'm giving up. Tapping out. Throwing in the towel. Today I quit:
-Taking part in activities and behaviors that only make me look like an idiot, and turn me into a fat ass .
-Letting the painful things that happened in the past effect myself in the present and control my future.
-Getting frustrated when people that I care about don't take the help that I offer. They know that all they have to do is ask, and if they want my help, I'm more than happy to give it to them. If they don't grab my outstretched hand, I'm going to stop begging them to take it, because I have better things to do with my time.


-Doing things on my own. I am NOT too proud to realize when I need help, and rather than try and do it myself and fail, I'm going to take whatever help is offered and succeed.
-Counting people that I'm acquainted with as "friends". There IS a difference, and I know where that line is.
-Letting things happen, instead of making things happen.
-Accepting anything less than what I deserve.
-Talking and start taking action.
and finally and most importantly,
-Letting other people control my life
SO, there you go. I don't know about you, but I feel better. And here's something for a VERY special person out there (you KNOW who you are)
Oh wait, one more thing just cause I can.......
BOOBIES!


1 comment:

  1. Lisa Ann is at Silk Milwaukee this weekend. Just sayin' . . .

    Good post, Jimmy. Solid, positive stuff. I took a lot of food for thought from it.

    Happy Holidays, brother!

    ReplyDelete