Friday, January 28, 2011

FLASH!.............AH-AH!!

OK, we're not talking about THAT Flash for once(But I WILL be talking about him SOON). Today is about FLASHPOINT and how excited that I am for it.
-When I was a kid, I clung right away to Spider-Man, Batman, Captain America & all those guys. I was primarily a Marvel kid. Marvel did a GREAT job of intertwining their comics in those days, so that characters would jump in & out of other characters books almost on a monthly basis. But, DC really didn't do that too often. The way I learned about the "second tier" DC heroes was the same way everyone else did-the Super Friends cartoon.
-Then, when I was 10 years old, I happened across The Trail of The Flash and fell in love with the character, in no small part to Carmine Infantino's artwork.
-Today, DC Comics revealed(most)details about this years FLASHPOINT line-wide crossover focusing on The Flash.

In addition to the 5 part Flashpoint title, there will be several important one-shots and FIFTEEN mini-series. FIFTEEN. I've never suffered from "Event Fatigue", and as long as the stories are good, nobody should. BRING IT ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment