Saturday, December 29, 2012

THE LIST for 1/2/2013!!!!....

The new year starts and it's back to a normal size week of books! It just happens that this week is FULL of stuff that I love to read, so let's get right to it:
All-New X-Men #5: OK, let's get this straight. With the exception of "The Wolverine", I really hate the X-Men. Nope, don't like them at all. But THIS book BLOWS MY MIND!!! It's SO GOOD!!!! Bendis breathes new life into this played out franchise. It's AWESOME!!!
 Flash #15: OK, I'm not really that impressed by the Gorilla Warfare story, but other than that, this is one of my favorite super-hero comics out there right now.
Nova Classics Volume 1: One of the benefits of this Cosmic Phase that Marvel's going through? We get books like THIS!!! Nova's always been one of my favorites since I bought a team-up with him and Spider-Man in the late 70's/Early 80's, and these stories are his first adventures.
Savage Hawkman #15: Versus Deathstroke!!!!
Firestorm #15: Hey, it's Firestorm.
 
 Mars Attacks Popeye: Just read that title again and tell me you aren't excited. Seriously. I just hope the Martians don't eat Spinach. 

 Flash Gordon: Zeitgeist #8: Look at that HUGE head on Professor Zarkhoff. He looks like the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz. But, as awesome as this book has been, I'll forgive floating giant heads. And ridiculous eyebrows.
GI Joe: Cobra #20: GI Joe hotties and Flint. They got my letters!

-There you have it, just a FEW choice selections of books that are coming out this week that I'm looking forward to. There's plenty of comics coming out this week, just take a look at your local comic shop's website for what they're getting in this week. If your in Chicago, come visit me at Challengers on Wednesday. Happy New Year everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment