Sunday, August 4, 2013

HAYESWATCH-Week 3!!

This week was.........not my finest hour. In fact, it was actually quite the opposite. I'm not sure what happened, but I just lost interest in taking care of myself. All in all, the week was basically this:
a complete and total car wreck. But, I'm over it. I realized that sometimes I'm going to have bad days, bad weeks, and even bad months. (Seriously, I really hope I have a bad MONTH, though). I exercised ZERO days out of seven, and there's just no excuse for that at all. But, my resolve is strong, I'm gonna hit this week with full force, and gonna plow through all that I have to do and make exercising and eating right my priority and focus for the week. Wish me luck!!


"It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” 
― Sylvester StalloneRocky Balboa


No comments:

Post a Comment