Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What you should buy-8/7/13

YIKES!!! Some real slim pickens this week. But, as always, there's a couple of really GREAT books coming out. Let's get to it:
Lords of Mars #1: One of the strangest, yet most awesome crossovers in the history of crossovers!!! It's John Carter meets TARZAN!!!! Yeah, you heard me. Written by Arvid Nelson with art by Roberto Castro!
All New X-Men #15: JEAN!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Cyclops gets his heart broken, and I couldn't be happier. I've always hated him. Buy why is Jean kissing someone else? This book is always awesome!
Trinity of Sin: Phantom Stranger #11: The Trinity War continues!!! Phantom Stranger leads a strange group of JLAers to grab the soul of a murdered JLA member!!! I've been really loving this crossover!
Robocop: The Last Stand #1: IT'S ROBOCOP!! Detroit is in shambles(kinda like in real life), and the city's only hope? Yeah, you know who it is. Written by Steven Grant from a story by Frank Miller!!
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century #1: IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!! The ORIGINAL, FIRST and BEST sci-fi here has come BACK to comics!!!!! And guess who's bringing him back? None other than comics legend HOWARD CHAYKIN!!! I know, right?!?!?!?!

-Like I said before, not a HUGE week for books, but there's some quality stuff coming out! As always I'll be at Challengers Comics + Conversation on Wednesday, so if you're in the neighborhood, come in and say hi! I'll be in the big red chair reading Buck Rogers. ALL. DAY>

No comments:

Post a Comment