Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stuff you should buy...7/17/13

OK, comic fans!!! Listen, I'm short on time, BUT it's San Diego week, so some posts later in the week will make up for this one. That being said, I'm only going to spotlight TWO comics this week. The first one, is a frequent here on the site, and it's....
He-Man & The Masters of the Universe #4: Eternia has been defeated. The bad guys have won. Yes, I'm crying. Shut up.
Next comes a book that I've been waiting for since I was a kid....
BATMAN '66 #1!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I really need to tell you why you need to buy this?!?!??!?! NO, I didn't think so.
-Now, there's lots of other great comics out this week: Dream Thief, GI Joe: Special Missions, Justice League of America, Red Sonja and more. Get on down to Challengers Comics + Conversation and pick some up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment