Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stuff you should buy...7/24/13

Hey! It's another week of new comics!! July is a 5 Wednesday month, and you can tell, because this week is a little light on releases. BUT, there's still good stuff to buy. Let's take a look....
Rocketeer/Spirit #1: A dream come true for fans of crossover comics. IDW & DC Comics team up to bring you this guaranteed awesome mini series! And, it's written by Mark Waid!!!
 Green Hornet #4: Speaking of Mark Waid, also out this week from Dynamite Entertainment is the next issue in this terrific series. If you haven't been reading it, it's not too late to catch up, and I suggest you do it!
Justice League Dark #22: Trinity War continues! I have to admit, but I've really been enjoying Trinity War, it's good, super hero fun!
Ghostbusters #6: I'm tired of telling you to buy this book. It's funny, entertaining, and the art is awesome. And who doesn't like The Ghostbusters? BUY IT!!!
The Flash #22: I am HOOKED on this Reverse Flash story line. It's great & I highly recommend it.
Danger Girl Trinity #4: The epic conclusion to this ridiculously fun mini series. I'm VERY glad that IDW is keeping new Danger Girl stories coming!!! Trinity has been my favorite of the recent ones so far, and I can't wait to see how it's resolved.
Aquaman #22: Death of a King rolls on!!! I've been loving this story too. Geoff Johns and art by Paul Pelietier!!! What's not to love??
-As always, I'll be at Challengers Comics + Conversation, which is now THE 2013 EISNER SPIRIT OF RETAIL AWARD WINNER!!!!! If you're in or near Chicago, come by and visit the BEST STORE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment