Monday, July 8, 2013

What I thought of...Star Wars #7

Star Wars #7: The Emperor hates Darth Vader! Han & Chewie vs Boba Fett & Bossk! This book is so action packed, it's....packed...with....action. Gimme a break, I'm tired. They can't all be winners.
The Good: Well, thankfully, this BOOK is a winner!!! SOOOO GOOD!!! Seriously, I first had my doubts about Brian Wood when I heard he'd be writing Conan. He impressed the hell out of me on that book. Then, when I heard he was doing this book, I was a little less skeptical than normal, but I still wasn't sold on the idea. Well, I'm sold. Bought and paid for. This book is what I imagined the Marvel Comics series being when I was a kid. Month after month, it continues to blow my mind. This is quickly raising to the top of my "books I'm looking the most forward to reading" list.
The Bad: It only comes out once a month. C'mon guys, get on a Marvel schedule and get this sucker out biweekly!! Two issues in one day, even!! I don't think anyone would complain!
The Verdict: You gotta be kidding me, right? LOVED it. So will you. BUY IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment