Monday, July 6, 2015

My 2015 SDCC Wishlist!!!

Yes, it's that time again. Time for the San Diego Comic Con!!! Each year.........wait, you know what it is, why should I explain it to you? Every year I do my wishlist of announcements, comic and otherwise, that I HOPE get announced at the show. Some years, I get lucky and a couple of them get announced, sometimes I get zero. Here's hoping this year, I get at least 1. So, here we go......

5) Jonny Quest!
-One of the most characters that's SO overdue for a new comic is Jonny Quest. He's also due for a new cartoon, toys, a live action movie, ect. but we won't get into that. He actually just appeared in an issue of Scooby-Doo Team-Up, and while that was awesome, I want an ongoing, monthly "serious" comic.
4)Big Trouble in Little China Toys!
Yes, we got these Reaction figures from Funko, and they're awesome, but I want some awesome, articulated 6" figures from NECA. Because you can never have enough Big Trouble in Little China stuff.
3) MASK!!
I don't care if it's comics or toys, actually, I want BOTH! But I need some new MASK stuff. If you don't know what MASK is, it's like GI Joe and Transformers had a baby. And it had the most AWESOME theme song of any cartoon EVER!!
2)FLASH GORDON!
Yes, we've had a series of mini-series from Dynamite, and they've all been pretty great, but I'd like an honest to God ongoing series. Is that too much to ask? I hope not.

1)INDIANA JONES!!!
To say Marvel hit a home run with the Star Wars comics would be putting it mildly. I believe the same thing could be done for Indiana Jones. I'm sure they're waiting for the next movie, but why? Through Disney, they own all the likeness right, so just go ahead and do it all ready!!!

-So there you go. Tune in one week from today to see what, or any, thing of my wishlist come true. And get back here tomorrow for some SDCC coverage, cause even though the con floor doesn't open until Wednesday, the cons all ready started!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment