Monday, May 20, 2013

What you should buy...5/17/13

Not too big of a week this week, but that doesn't mean there's not anything good out. Let's take a look...
The Savage Hawkman #20: BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Last issue. I've really enjoyed Hawkman having his own book again. Hopefully there won't be too much time between this one and the next one.
Masks #7: I love this book. It's the Justice League of pulp heroes. You should all be reading it!
Aquaman #20: This issue is written by John Ostrander. Aquaman teams up with The Others!
Superior Spider-Man #10: Ugh. It's really good. but I'm sick of this Doc Ock shit. It would've been cute for like 6 issues. Can't someone else write this title now?
Daredevil #26: I don't recommend Daredevil enough. It's awesomely written and the art is gorgeous! It never ceases to amaze me, month in and month out!
The New Ghostbusters #4: I love this book. Burnham's writing is always spot on, and Dan Schoening's art is perfect..
Flash #20: Uh-oh.
Flash Gordon: Zeitgeist TPB: Collecting the BEST mini series of last year, you get all action packed, fast paced, awesome issues from the series. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. POSSIBLY. POSSIBLE.
-As always, if it's New Comic Wednesday, I'll be at Challengers Comics + Conversation RIGHT HERE in Chicago, IL. Come by and grab all these things and MORE!!!! And next week.................



No comments:

Post a Comment