Monday, April 28, 2014

Hayeswatch 2...This Time It's Personal!

This week's episode: Your body is a Temple....of Doom
Week 3: HA!! The biggest joke of all was pulled ON me, BY me. And that was to think that during a convention week, I'd have extra time. Silly Jimmy. From now on, these will run EVERY Thursday, so the next one will be up on May 1st, from there, it's be smooooth sailing. Let's get to the stats:
Current Weight: 224.8. YIKES!!!! A 2.1 pound gain! I'm going the wrong way! I'm not sure why this happened, but it happened. I'm not going to dwell on it, just refocus and work harder.
Exercise: Not much to speak of this week, and I'm sure that's what lead to the above gain. Lame. Again, no excuses, just gotta get back on the horse.
Blood Sugar Levels: Weren't that great, but consistently in the high 100's. With 3 out of 4 categories failed this week, we're gonna call this week best forgotten.
Mystery Problem: Slow & steady wins the race. Progress is being made, so for that, this week it gets a C+
Lesson learned: I'm not gonna win every week, but to win, I have to at least TRY, and quite frankly, I didn't really try. Yeah, it was a busy week getting ready and doing stuff for C2E2, but no excuses. I should've MADE time. After all, health is more important than comic book conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment