Monday, April 28, 2014

What I thought of...Batman Eternal #3


Batman Eternal #3: The return of a fan-favorite Batman supporting character: KING TUT!!!
The Good: OK, so it's not King Tut. It's Stephanie Brown! And boy, is she up shit creek. But, that is the LEAST of Batman's worries. There's a huge gang war, and somebody REALLY REALLY bad has taken control of the Gotham City Police Department. I also get the feeling that there's not one, but TWO major villains at work in this story and they're NOT working together. In fact, I'm not even sure that one is aware of the other. As the first 2 issues, this issue is action and mystery from first page to last and it's ALL good!! Just when you slow down to catch your breath, something else (literally) blows up!
The Bad: ............I got nothin.
The Verdict: I know it's early in the game, but this is seriously THE best weekly comic from DC that I've ever read. And, I've read them all. Grab it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment