Friday, February 20, 2015

AQUAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Director Zack Snyder superrised everyone today by giving us our first look at actor Jason Momoa as King of the Seven Seas-AQUAMAN!!!! Long time readers of this blog and anyone who knows me knows I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge Aquaman "mark". OK, first off, this is about as far removed from this:
as you can get, but I'm excited for this for a couple of reasons. I like the "Pacific Islander" slant on the character. Second, I'm a fan of Jason Momoa, even though I've never seen an episode of Game of Thrones. I thought his Conan the Barbarian was a HIGHLY underrated movie, and that he was terrific in it, and hey, Baywatch!!!! I can't wait to see him in Batman VS. Superman (maybe?), Justice League and his OWN movie in 2018!! To hold you over until then, here's a little something to tide you over:
And if you've never seen the Justice League: Throne of Atlantis movie, you really should. It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment