Friday, September 2, 2011

Dear Dynamite & Sterling Gates-I'm in.

It's not often that I pay attention to something in the comic market that's not an established character or a licensed property. But, a recent article/announcement over at CBR sparked my interest.

-Spinning out of Kirby:Genesis, Sterling Gates, Wagner Reis, & Dynamite Entertainment is bringing back the REALLY forgotten comic book series Captain Victory & His Galactic Rangers. While I've never read the original series, published in the 90's, I believe, I AM looking forward to this. WHY? Cause it looks like a DAMN FUN comic book. Go ahead, click the link above and read the interview. I'll wait....
-You should all definately check this out. For two reasons-Kirby:Genesis is a highly underrated and is REALLY fun and two-this looks like a great, fun, sci-fi, all out action comic. PRE-ORDER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment