Thursday, May 1, 2014

HayesWatch 2: This Time it's Personal!

This Weeks Episode: Hydro Man wins at Last!
Week 4: Another pretty busy week caused by a huge-ass flood that destroyed a TON of damage. Including comics, toys, original art, clothes, etc. A lot of collectors have been through something like this, I've helped a bunch of friends clean up messes caused by water and, like everyone else, I never thought it would happen to me.
Current Weight: 221.8 Cool! I'm down 3 pounds from last week, which is fine. I was hoping for a little bit more, but I'll take it.
Exercise: Walking, walking, walking and then some more walking. Now. weeks are going from Thursday to Thursday, so 2 days at a convention and 1 day at the Kane County Toy Show adds up to a lot of miles. Also, through in 2 miles on the treadmill Monday and 2 miles on Tuesday, and there you go. I have all my weights and stuff down in the basement, and they did get wet, but that doesn't hurt them, but it's still a mess and kinda smells from all the water.
Blood Sugar Levels: Were about the same as last week, no real change.
Mystery Problem: Slow and steady wins the race. No DRASTIC improvement, but there IS improvement, so that's good. This week I'll give it a C+ just like last week.
Lesson Learned: Things can be replaced. And, for the love of God, PLEASE put your comics up on shelves. You can get them at Home Depot for like $20. Seriously. Do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment