Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hayeswatch 2: This Time it's Personal!!

This Week's Episode: The Rabbit that ate Las Vegas
Week 6: It's funny how Thursday turns into Sunday isn't it? Woops! Sorry about that, been another busy week. And, I'm happy to report, a very GOOD week!
Current Weight: 220.8. That's down a pound from last week, and while it doesn't set any weight loss records, it's a loss and I'm happy.
Exercise: Not really much to speak of this week. Hit the treadmill a couple of times, but that's about it. Gotta do better this week!!
Blood Sugar Levels: A little on the high side this week. I'm gonna blame the lack of exercise. Needs improvement.
Mystery Problem: Took a turn for the better this week! But, I don't want to jinx anything so I'm staying cautiously optimistic. Grade: B
Lesson Learned: I believe it was Mr. T. that said "talk is cheap, sucka!!". And, he was right. You can talk all you want and "mean to" eat less, eat better, exercise, ect. to improve your life, but if you don't actualy DO SOMETHING you're not going to get the results that you want. I have to admit, it's embarrasing writing this week after week and saying "Well, it's only 1 pound, but it's better than nothing." It's only ONE POUND better than nothing. I can do this. I WILL do this, and it's time that I start changing my lifestyle to reflect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment