Saturday, May 31, 2014

HayesWatch 2: This Time it's Personal!!!

Tonight's Episode: The Self-Destruction of Jimmy PS Hayes*
Week 8: "I'm afraid I've got some bad news......"
Current Weight: 224.9!!!!!!! Um, yeah. I got nothing. Not sure how I put on almost 4 pounds, but I did. EPIC FAIL!!
Exercise: Oh yeah, THIS is why I put on 4 pounds. Cause I didn't do shit this week. Lame!!! This can't be the norm anymore.
Blood Sugar Levels: Again, not great. They seem to be getting too high in the mornings, so I might have to adjust my long acting insulin that I take before bed.
Mystery Problem: Here's the only GOOD thing about this week. The mystery problem-GONE!!!!! So, it's time to come clean on what it was. I had a diabetic ulcer on my leg. Now, PLEASE DO NOT Google diabetic ulcer, because you will find pictures that will make you vomit. Seriously, trust me on this one. My wasn't THAT bad, but, it was still a threat. Thankfully, with some medicine and treating it every day, I went to the doctor and he gave me a clean bill of health(as far as that's concerned). So, to this I can say AWESOME!!!!
Lesson Learned: My health seems to be taking a backseat to the rest of my life. And that's not cool. As the weeks go by, I realize that something crucial was missing from all of this. So, this week, I'm going to try and stay quiet and concentrate on educating myself. And putting together what's missing.
*-Thanks to Patrick Brower for this week's title.

No comments:

Post a Comment