Saturday, May 24, 2014

HayesWatch 2: This Time it's Personal!!!

This Weeks Episode: Slow & steady sometimes is just slow & steady
Week 7: A slow week. And I mean that in every way possible.
Current Weight: 221.6. WAIT!!! I put ON a little over a pound!! That's not supposed to happen!! BOOO!! It seems that 220 is a barrier that I just can't seem to break. BUT, I'm sure as hell gonna try.
Exercise: Not much really, which would explain the above number. Again, have to start thinking that it's NOT optional and that it HAS to be done, no matter what.
Blood Sugar Levels: Surprisingly, they were OK this week. Nothing too out of control.
Mystery Problem: Again, slowly but surely getting better. Next week, I have a doctors appointment, so I'm anxious to see what he says.
Lesson Learned: If you want to make a difference, in ANY way, in ANY area of your life, you actually have to START by taking action, and not putting it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment