Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I thought of...Captain America #8

Captain America #8: Cap battles Ian for his own life! Zola is headed into our dimension with a huge army! What the hell?!?!??!
The Good: There is only one word for this issue-NAILBITER!!!! OK, that should be two words, but whatever. This issue has to be my favorite one so far of Remender's run. It's got everything. Action, suspense, thrills!!! Wow, I'm starting to sound like Stan Lee. Seriously, though, it's pretty f'n fantastic. And, I know I've said this before, but it REALLY applies here-THE LAST PAGE IS INCREDIBLE!!!
The Bad: Hmmm. Not quite sure what to classify as "bad" here. Sure, I'm still not 100% wrapped up in the Zola-sphere story,but this does a LOT to bring it all around to a nice tidy resolution. And, it's not even a resolution yet.
The Verdict: Pick it up!!! It's great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment