Friday, May 15, 2015

F.U.(n) FRIDAYS!!!

-Some Fridays from now on, we're going to take a quick look back at the week and review some of the news and announcements made, and simultaneously, get ready for the weekend! Now, I've recently decided to just be HONEST about everything, so that's why this segment is...
-Fuck you, Jem and the Holograms trailer. There is no holograms and nothing about you that is truly outrageous.
-Fuck you, fall superhero TV schedule for having SO many shows that I want to watch. There literally won't be enough time in the day. On a related note.....
-Fuck you, Hulu Plus. It looks like I'll be subscribing for quite awhile.
-Fuck you, Vince McMahon. Chicago WILL host another Wrestlemania.
-Fuck you cynical, negative, miserable people. You suck. And positivity will always win.

-OK, now that that's out of way, I think it's time to have some fun! I mean, it's Friday right?


No comments:

Post a Comment