Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What I thought of...Star Wars: Darth Vader #5

Star Wars: Darth Vader #5: Darth Vader is on the hunt for the people that the Emperor has lined up to replace him, since he sees Vader as a failure after the destruction of the Death Star. Vader has an army of modified Battle Droids at his command, and his archaeologist friend (No, not him!) in tow as he goes out to "solve" this little problem.
The Good: Man. Reviewing these Star Wars books just doesn't get any easier. Every time I review one, I want to say that whatever I'm reviewing is the best of the bunch, but they can't ALL be the best.At this point, I'm not even gonna try and rank them. They're all great, but for some reason, this is the one that keeps surprising me the most. It's not like I have low expectations from this book. Maybe it's because I've read SOOOOOOOO many Darth Vader stories and comics over the years, that I don't think I can be surprised anymore, but each month writer Kieron Gillen and artist Salvador Larroca continue to BLOW ME AWAY!!!! This issue is GREAT, and after your done reading it, you're going to be counting down the days until issue #6 is released!
The Bad: 21 days. That's how long it is until issue #6 (as of this writing). June 3rd can't get here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment