Tuesday, May 26, 2015

KITT, Mark Waid and a Fashion Model walk into a bar.....

I don't know what the rest of the joke is, but I bet if I had more time I could actually come up with one. This is going out tonight, because I won't have time tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know about 3 comic hitting tomorrow that you should REALLY buy. You can get lost in Secret Wars and Convergence, but at least grab these and give them a look-through.
Scarlett Couture #2: Des Taylor is on a roll! Two AWESOME issues in a row! It's got everything that made the first one great; action, spies, gorgeous women, an intriguing story, I could go on and on.
Justice Inc: The Avenger #1: Dynamite + Mark Waid + Ronilson Freire = Another great pulp title! I'll be honest, I hadn't even really heard of The Avenger before, but after reading this, I can't wait to find out more about him. Fantastic book!

Yeah, I know. You're thinking "Good God, here's Jimmy with another 80's TV show comic!", but here me out. This is REALLY GOOD!!!! This is most definitely NOT the Knight Rider that I grew up with, it's 180 degrees in the other direction, and that's what makes it good. Everything is totally unexpected, new and fresh. Yet, there's enough their to get across what made the original show so appealing in the first place. 

-There you go! Make sure and give these a look tomorrow. Also, anyone going to San Diego? I NEED this figure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment