Friday, March 22, 2013

15 Days of GI Joe-Day 7!!

OK, due to being busy, I fell behind this week, SO you'll be getting like 3 days of GI Joe awesomeness in just one day. No, you don't have to thank me! Today, we take a look at Zartan!! One of the coolest villains of all time(OK, I say that a LOT when it comes to GI Joe, but they have SUCH awesome villains!!). Here's the commercial for the original figure from back in the 80's.


-How awesome is that? That was probably one of my top 5 favorite toys when I was a kid. And now, here's a commercial for Zartan's first appearance in the Marvel Comics:



-I could watch that all damn day. Now, when last we left Zartan in GI Joe: Risse of Cobra, Zartan was hiding in plain sight as the President of the United States!! We only have to wait a week to find out what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment