Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What you should buy...4/17/13

Talked about a HUGE week!!!! And it's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL good stuff!! I wish I had more space(OK, I'm lying, I have unlimited space, but not unlimited TIME)to list more spotlight books, but here's the cream of the crop for this week:
Age of Ultron #6: Stuff happens! Not even kidding!!
Bionic Man vs The Bionic Woman #4: We all know that this is going to end up with bionic sex, but the fighting is fun to watch!
Nova #3: This is such a fun book. I wish it would've been around when I was a teenager. Wait, there WAS a Nova series when I was a teen. And it was awesome. RICHARD RIDER FOR LIFE!
Justice League #19: OK, I'll say it since DC doesn't have the stones...WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?
Danger Girl Trinity #1: Danger Girl returns!!!! What more could you want? Sorry, pretty sure they're wearing clothes.
The Shadow Year One #2: Matt Wagner! The Shadow's origin! What more do you want?
Conan the Barbarian #15: Not enough of you are reading this awesome book!
Vader's Little Princess: Darth Vader goes through the "fun" of being a single dad and raising a pre-teen daughter.
And of course, the BOOK OF THE WEEK is..........................
HE-MAN & THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #1: ALL of your favorite Eternians are back!!! And they'll be back-EACH and EVERY MONTH!!! In this issue-Despara is coming to Eternia and she's bringing the evil Horde with her!!!
Woah, that's a lot of great stuff! As always, if you're in Chicago, come down and visit me at Challengers Comics + Conversation. Have an electrifying Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment